Save-a-Life is a 501c3, non-profit organization. All charitable donations are tax deductible and SAL would gladly furnish a tax donation receipt upon request.
No matter your age or location, there are many ways you can help our animal companions. Through adoption, volunteering or donations, your assistance makes a difference! Save-a-Life is an all-donation, all-volunteer organization, so every bit of help is greatly appreciated.
Donate Money or Items
- Check donations can be sent to Save-a-Life, 2017 Lomita Blvd. #2038, Lomita, CA 90717.
- Online donations can be made to
- Donation of goods from our Wish List can be dropped off at our Adoption Locations.
Ralph's Donation Program
Ralph's Community Contribution Program: Shop at Ralph's using your Ralph's Club Card and 4% of your purchase will go to Save-a-Life. It's easy to sign up:
- Go to the Ralphs Web site.
- Register your rewards card in the Community Contribution Program for Save-a-Life. The Save-a-Life NPO is #81969.
Donate While Searching
GoodSearch provides a browser-based search tool, and every time you search, Save-a-Life gets a penny! It's free to sign up, and every time you search, Save-a-Life benefits. Sign up for GoodSearch >
Donate While Shopping
Donate while you shop by signing your credits cards up for the following programs:
We are always in need of volunteers to help with the following responsibilities. If you would like to volunteer, review our Volunteer Opportunities and please contact us if you are interested. We currently are looking for assistance in the following areas: